Sunday 17 May 2015

Paradox.

I don't know if I am the only one who feels this. Or maybe just everyone around us feels the same, but keeps it up to themselves. Am I, too, supposed to keep this up to myself? Or should I scream and shout to the world?
There are days I feel like I should travel the entire world and see new places and wear new clothes and meet new people and learn new kind of art. And some days, I feel like locking myself up in my room, sliding inside my blanket, disconnecting all the chords with the world and peacefully read 'The Fault In Our Stars.'
There are days I feel like running away, to an unknown place, a place far away from here, where no one would know my name. And some days, I feel like doing something so great or achieving something so magnificent that the entire world would know me.
There are days I crave for attention, and do all the possible things to get noticed and liked and appreciated. And some days I feel like the attention I actually get from people should be just overthrown and I reject it when it comes my way.
There are days when I die to meet him, to see him, to talk to him, to feel him, to communicate with him. And some days, I feel like I don't want him at all, like I don't want to come in contact with him, like I don't want to see him, ever.
I know I'm an epic contradiction. But am I the only one? Or there are millions like me?

1 comment:

  1. You're not the only one dear . I m one of ur category :D It's Nice . :) (y)

    ReplyDelete