Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day, Papa! :)

Papa! A word. Thousand feelings.
Maybe what I'm gonna write in this writeup isn't just what I feel. I wish to bring into limelight, all those daughters' unspoken words, which should be cold, once.
My Dad, he's my superhero. Right since my childhood. Never did he let me feel any less than what he thinks I deserve. Since years, I've seen him sacrifice small pleasures of his life, just to keep me happy.
I remember him giving me advices about the world when I was a kid. I didn't understand what he meant then, but now, I interpret every word of what he'd said being true!
My Dad, he's my teacher. He's taught me n-number of things I could never have learnt without him. Helping me with everything, he's my idol.
My Dad, he's the one who keeps me aware about the happenings around the world. He thinks I should know everything. But Dad, let me tell you something. Along with the news you tell me, I'm also aware about how you feel. I have seen you  giving up your happiness for mine. I have seen you saving each and every penny your earn, so that I don't fall short of anything that I want. I have seen you mourning when I had my leg cut. I have seen you happy when I score good. I have seen you proud when I fulfil your wish. I have seen you sad when sometimes I act rude.
I can never thank you enough, Dad!
I'm sorry I sometimes make you feel miserable. But I promise to be a good daughter.
I love you, Dad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment